.. THE GAP WE FILL:
.. The law does not require law
.. enforcement to find "runaway"
.. children.. One in three runaways
.. are sexually exploited within the
.. first 48 hours of being on the streets.
.. We work with parents and law
.. enforcement to help find runaway and
.. missing children before they fall into
.. sexual exploitation.
.. We swiftly and effectively locate and
.. recover the child before before they
.. fall into the hands of exploiters.
SAVED IN AMERICA is a non-profit made up of law enforcement officers and former Navy SEALS who have become licensed, insured private investigators assisting law enforcement and parents with surveillance and intelligence to rescue “runaway” and “missing” children at no charge to the families. We then help with legal, housing, and therapeutic needs.
1. We gather intelligence to rescue child victims and at-risk missing children, then provide safe housing, rehabilitation, and legal representation to these child victims.
2. We assist law enforcement in the investigation, arrest and prosecution of violent pedophiles, pimps, sex offenders and their collaborators.
In the past 22 months, SIA has assisted in the rescue of 22 children. Finding them from California to Florida, within an average of 9 days, and a cost of $5,000.
. ..SIA operates in
... cooperation with
... parents, law
... agencies, and other
1. The San Diego DA’s office, estimates there are 2,500 runaway minors at any time in the County; and 100% of the County’s schools studied found that trafficking recruitment was occurring in their schools.
2. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children estimates that within 48 hours of hitting the streets, one-third of these children are lured or recruited into the underground world of prostitution and pornography
3. Even one night of being trafficked will bring immense trauma to a person. What we do? We find these children when they are at the highest risk of being trafficked!